1. French Fry-Coated Bacon on a Stick – because French fries on a mere hot dog is for cardiovascular chumps
2. Cheese-stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Beer-Battered Hot Dogs – best line: “grossest part was feeling the hot dog get plumper as it filled” (original concept from Stuff magazine)
3. Whopper with Cheese and 15 Orders of Extra Bacon – that’s an extra nine dollars.
5. Taco Bell Bacon Club Chalupa – Really? I know you love bacon, but do you really want to get to know a woman who smells like smoked pork?
6. 50 Ways to Use Bacon – if that wasn’t enough, 50 more links to bacon
7. B is for Berry: The Miracle Berry – how powerful (big) sugar can be
8. B is for Breast Cancer: Mexican Food May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk – as if I needed another excuse to eat Benito’s Nachos at 4 am
9. B is for Baking: Get Serious with Surfas – just got cupcake wrappers in size: teeny for upcoming birthdays and Mother’s Day
10. B is for Big Breasted, Bubble-headed Bleached Blonde (o, the alliteration, it is too much!): Food Network Nabs 8 Emmy Nominations – I can’t decide which is worse – that Sandra “Don’t Mistake Me for Asian” Lee was nominated at all, or that her nomination is for Outstanding Achievement in Hairstyling. Hairstyling! On a separate, but related note, Giada de Laurentiis/Everyday Italian earned 3 nominations, but I will save my jealous hate spewage for a full, dedicated post because if there’s one thing I love to do, it’s to waste an entire blog post on how much I abslutly abwhore the Food Network hostesses (I don’t make typos).
11. B is for Big City: Where to Go Next: Chicago – Food & Wine declares that Chicago is The Next Big City. I am going to Chicago next month. Coincidence? Or proof that I’m just that dialed into foodish trends?! (I’ve been there before, but any hot/cool recommendations are welcome and very much appreciated).
12. B is for Big Bear, BBQ, and Breakfast: I’m on a birthday “retreat” in the mountains and certainly didn’t expect Big Bear restaurants have a presence on Yelp, but apparently, it’s not just Burger King and Carl’s Jr, you know (both of which do make an appearance, as does the Little Caesar’s Pizza Station inside the K-Mart. Awesome).