3. Push to classify Internet Addiction as Mental Disorder – I’m not addicted. *clutches laptop to chest* Really, I’m not.
5. Coffee Bean open Till Midnight – When you’re caffeinding late at night, the drive-thru Coffee Bean at Sepulveda and Palms is open until midnight every night
6. A Week in the Life of Jonathan Gold’s Stomach [LA Weekly] – See? SEE?!?! See why I crush on J Gold?!
7. Superfruits, Super Powers? [LA Times] – Don’t believe the antioxidant hype, though I swear the goji berries are working.
8. Chain Restaurant Food or Band Name? – Tyler Florence would be the lead singer for The Applebees
9. The Ketchup Conundrum – Malcolm Gladwell on ketchup and mustard. A little older, but still a good read from the author with the ‘frO-M-G.
10. Starbucks Tips Ruling is Made to Order for Baristas – Now that’s a tipping point
11. Schweppes commercial [video]- It makes me wish for summer. Oh, wait, it’s 90 degrees right now. LA Summer starts in March.
And a bonus to make it a baker’s dozen: Clueless Guys Can’t Read Women – How is this news?